miércoles, 8 de febrero de 2012

"Can't Wait Till Christmas" (Utada Hikaru)'Mi letra en Inglés

When Christmas comes
Oh, babe,/ I won´t bre cryin´
Because I will grow /and I´ll be/ so far from you ah ah
You know that is just a lie
Coz i need you by my side
I´m already/ ah ah/ Lovin´you

In the spring, with the trees in blossom, I found love
With innocent smiles and kisses near your house
We passed through the seasons till the youth was gone

When Christmas comes
oh babe/ I won´t by cryin
My hometown has grown/ is too old/ to remember you ah ah
You will think that is just a lie
But I need you by my side
I´m already /ah ah / lovin´you

In the summer, with the fireworks we grew up
The happiness of those days was a-all we had
As the sea was waving we were falling down

Autumn is here, like the birds, you are goin´further
What once was a song/ has become/ my last sight of you ah ah
And our promise already sank, that season is back
Tonight is Christmas ah ah
When Christmas comes/ Somehow/ I feel nostalgic
I´m already grown, /and I am/ so far from you ah ah
This time is not a lie/ I don´t need you by my side
I am ready ah ah to forget you

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario